Wicked UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wicked UK

Wicked Uk

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kerry Ellis

Go down 
+47
Camilla
Emma H
//Sally
defying_gravity_x
Mr Menzel
*ElphabaEvenstar*
flying_solo
Emma
Miriams_plums
actor
carrotamy
Justg0ttasing
catgiraffe
millsee
Shelinda
kayleigh0510
{-X-Elphie-The-Wicked-X-}
JoLeigh
mrmrchris
Elphie83
jammydodger
ElphieRocks
Bekhee
Ali__x
Lou
Roo
Nedderz
miss_glinda
Bastila
GlindaInTheMaking
_callum
wicked_mad
kelly
funkydoriee
Indy
angelabarrett71
Debbie123
NaturalGreenGirl
Wigwam
Tracyk
Emma Jane
WickedUK.co.uk
Joy
Lucy
Bella
Stacie
Galelphie
51 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Galelphie
Winkie
Winkie
Galelphie

Female Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2006-11-16

Kerry Ellis Empty
PostSubject: Kerry Ellis   Kerry Ellis Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2006 1:17 pm

Anyone seen Kerry Ellis Elphie?
Back to top Go down
Stacie
Wicked Admin
Wicked Admin
Stacie

Female Number of posts : 7185
Job : Student
Registration date : 2006-10-28

Kerry Ellis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Kerry Ellis Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2006 4:58 pm

Haven't seen her as Elphaba but i looked her up on YouTube and saw a WWRY video and was very impressed!
Back to top Go down
Bella
Winkie
Winkie
Bella

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Kerry Ellis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Kerry Ellis Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 3:24 am

I saw her at last Saturday Matinee and she was excellent. I can't compare her to Idina, as I've not seen her, but Kerry was excellent in all the big numbers, her 'No Good Deed' was incredible.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Galindafied Elphie Wicked Mod
Galindafied Elphie  Wicked Mod
Lucy

Female Number of posts : 2647
Job : pro nappy changer
Registration date : 2006-10-30

Kerry Ellis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Kerry Ellis Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 6:42 am

I only saw her at the stage door. She's nice and I like her hair :hap: . I hope I'll be able to go to London next year because I really wanna see her as Elphie, everybody says she's pretty good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dianne-pilkington.net/
Joy
Munchkinlander
Munchkinlander
Joy

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2006-11-06

Kerry Ellis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Kerry Ellis Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 7:15 am

I haven't seen her as Elphaba just yet, however, we (my parents and I) have booked to see Wicked again in January next year. x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xjoyxlakex
WickedUK.co.uk
Munchkinlander
Munchkinlander
WickedUK.co.uk

Registration date : 2006-11-09

Kerry Ellis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Kerry Ellis Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 12:57 pm

YES!!!!!!! My sister and I went especially to see her, seeing as we promised we'd try to be there for her first performance. We were a bit late - saw it on the Friday, after she went on on the Wednesday. She's amazing! Very different from Idina. If you have about 30mins (no joke!) to spare, then may I suggest reading my VERY comprehensive review?
:spw:
Back to top Go down
http://www.wickeduk.co.uk
Galelphie
Winkie
Winkie
Galelphie

Female Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2006-11-16

Kerry Ellis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Kerry Ellis Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 11:49 am

lol
i know shes vvv talented i went ot see her in saigon and she was amazing
Back to top Go down
Emma Jane
Emerald City Citizen
Emerald City Citizen
Emma Jane

Female Number of posts : 6641
Job : BAPA STUDENT

Kerry Ellis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Kerry Ellis Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 2:08 am

WickedUK.co.uk wrote:
YES!!!!!!! My sister and I went especially to see her, seeing as we promised we'd try to be there for her first performance. We were a bit late - saw it on the Friday, after she went on on the Wednesday. She's amazing! Very different from Idina. If you have about 30mins (no joke!) to spare, then may I suggest reading my VERY comprehensive review?
:spw:

Kerry Ellis 998448 finally finished your vvv long essay lol! It seems to me that Kerry is all the time playing the more vunrable week Elphaba while Idina is a very intease and hard elphaba i am really looking forward to seeing her in the new year even thoigh Idina is my IDOL lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ej_yay
WickedUK.co.uk
Munchkinlander
Munchkinlander
WickedUK.co.uk

Kerry Ellis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Kerry Ellis Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 6:18 am

Exactly. She said she was going to go for the 'honest' Elphie, so I'm guessing by that she meant more vulnerable. But it does really work. It's a bit strange to start with, because you're used to Elphaba being right in the thick of the action, and sometimes she's just not! But it does work.

And sorry for the review being soooooooo long. I never meant it to be! Kerry Ellis 998448
Back to top Go down
Emma Jane
Emerald City Citizen
Emerald City Citizen
Emma Jane

Kerry Ellis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Kerry Ellis Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 7:41 am

Every one has there own way of interpriting a character it just Elphaba can be performed on so many leavels no two actresses will play her the same.

lol it was fine i enjoyed reading it all
Back to top Go down
Stacie
Wicked Admin
Wicked Admin
Stacie

Kerry Ellis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Kerry Ellis Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 11:34 am

I swear i found the Wicked promo once but with Kerry as Elphaba and i can't find it now
Back to top Go down
WickedUK.co.uk
Munchkinlander
Munchkinlander
WickedUK.co.uk

Kerry Ellis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Kerry Ellis Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 11:53 am

Any promo stuff that is recorded post-Jan 2007, Kerry will be in. Anything before that, she won't be. As far as I was aware, all the London promo stuff was shot at the beginning, during previews, which is why I can't see Kerry being in it. Until about a month before she actually went on as Elphaba, she was still in rehearsals and had not even had a full run-through on stage.
Back to top Go down
Stacie
Wicked Admin
Wicked Admin
Stacie

Kerry Ellis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Kerry Ellis Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 12:52 pm

There was definately a promo with Kerry in and im sure it was on the theatres website but i can't find it now
Back to top Go down
Emma Jane
Emerald City Citizen
Emerald City Citizen
Emma Jane

Kerry Ellis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Kerry Ellis Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 2:26 pm

Ahh kerryness reapear! i want to see it!
Back to top Go down
Stacie
Wicked Admin
Wicked Admin
Stacie

Kerry Ellis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Kerry Ellis Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 2:40 pm

I need my sister to come on to check i wasn't imagining it lol. Im sure i wasn't because i was like 'woah Elphaba has an English accent!' I saw it before the show opened i think.
Back to top Go down
Emma Jane
Emerald City Citizen
Emerald City Citizen
Emma Jane

Kerry Ellis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Kerry Ellis Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 3:26 pm

more then likley then someone evil removed it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stacie
Wicked Admin
Wicked Admin
Stacie

Kerry Ellis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Kerry Ellis Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 4:39 pm

My sister said she remembered seeing it so im not imagining things phew!
Back to top Go down
Tracyk
Winkie
Winkie
Tracyk

Female Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-26

Kerry Ellis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Kerry Ellis Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 1:09 am

Aparently Kerry was on yesterday and may be on today as well. Wish I could see her. I am going Saturday so whilst i enjoy seeing idina I am hoping she has a rest and gets rid of her illness so I can see Kerry and then have a fit Idina for the remaining month of her run.

Tracy
Back to top Go down
Wigwam
Popular
Popular

Male Number of posts : 794
Job : Anaesthetic Technician
Registration date : 2006-11-15

Kerry Ellis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Kerry Ellis Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 2:09 am

I DO want to see Kerry Ellis, but not till after Idina has finished her run. With Idina only being here for a short time, I want to see her as much as possible, & hope she's back performing on Nov 2th when I see the show for the 2nd time.
I will have ample opportunity to see Kerry Ellis, after Xmas.
Get well soon Idina!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nottinghampanther
WickedUK.co.uk
Munchkinlander
Munchkinlander
WickedUK.co.uk

Kerry Ellis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Kerry Ellis Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 1:05 pm

I hope for your sake you get Idina too. As much as I want you to see Kerry, I know how much more you want to see Idina, so if the powers that be are out there, let Idina be back for 29th Kerry Ellis 998448
Back to top Go down
Emma Jane
Emerald City Citizen
Emerald City Citizen
Emma Jane

Kerry Ellis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Kerry Ellis Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 5:46 pm

WOW WOW WOW WOW amzing vocie - well i new that any way from listeing to we will rock you and les mis! but even more so now! she rocks!! bow down to the all brit ELHPIE!
Back to top Go down
NaturalGreenGirl
Kerry & Pippa's Number 1 Fan
Kerry & Pippa's Number 1 Fan
NaturalGreenGirl

Female Number of posts : 783
Job : Student and Customer Service Assistant...
Registration date : 2006-11-23

Kerry Ellis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Kerry Ellis Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 6:35 pm

i love kerry ellis. i loved her before i saw her in wicked then i saw her in wicked and i am now her number 1 fan! its great i even got a picture with her. yay. shes so sweet too. you can tell fame hasnt gone to her head yet. im gonna see if i can stop her when i go to SD tomorrow, cos she isnt gonna get such a big hoohaa cos idina is elphaba. but she deserves it!!!
Back to top Go down
Debbie123
CJ's no.1 fan.
CJ's no.1 fan.

Female Number of posts : 869
Job : PA Student
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Kerry Ellis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Kerry Ellis Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 4:41 am

Yeah last Wednesday and my whole class fell in love with her she was amazing!!!!!

xxxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/meandmyfairytales
Stacie
Wicked Admin
Wicked Admin
Stacie

Kerry Ellis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Kerry Ellis Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 8:19 am

Yay! NaturalGreenGirl you have her in your icon! Now i know what she looks like ill look out for her at the stage door!
Back to top Go down
angelabarrett71
Munchkinlander
Munchkinlander
angelabarrett71

Female Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2006-10-26

Kerry Ellis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Kerry Ellis Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 10:09 am

i saw her in Les Mis she is fantastic. i ust say i was really worried about her playing elphie cause she was so so sweet and i didnt know if she was able to do justice to the part, but wow she sounds amazing in the recordings on youtube fair play to her! im looking forward to seeing her in jan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kerry Ellis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Kerry Ellis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kerry Ellis
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next