Wicked UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wicked UK

Wicked Uk

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Questions about SD'ing.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
funkydoriee
Ozian
Ozian
funkydoriee

Female Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2006-12-16

Questions about SD'ing. Empty
PostSubject: Questions about SD'ing.   Questions about SD'ing. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 2:38 pm

Delete if this info has been posted Mods, I just couldnt find it anywhere.
I'm going next week and trying to decide whether to go to the stage door or not as me and my mate have the same condition which means we have trouble walking and standing for very long periods of time so wanted to get a baring on things.
Only 2 questions but please add if you think there's anything else useful I should know!
1. What side of the theatre, looking at it from the front (main door) is the SD at.
2. How long do you wait before the cast usually emerge?

Thanks in advance!!!

Ams xxxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/funkydoriee
Stacie
Wicked Admin
Wicked Admin
Stacie

Female Number of posts : 7185
Job : Student
Registration date : 2006-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SD'ing.   Questions about SD'ing. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 3:33 pm

The theatre doesn't have a main entrance its just very helpful and has 2 entrances lol. The entrance the side of the train station is the side the stage door is on. If your not sure you can always ask the front of house staff.
The wait changes every night. But i think Helen & Kerry are usually last out and come out around 11 so your going to be waiting for around half an hour.
Back to top Go down
funkydoriee
Ozian
Ozian
funkydoriee

Female Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2006-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SD'ing.   Questions about SD'ing. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 2:15 pm

Thanks!!!!

Ams xxxxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/funkydoriee
Emma Jane
Emerald City Citizen
Emerald City Citizen
Emma Jane

Female Number of posts : 6641
Job : BAPA STUDENT
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SD'ing.   Questions about SD'ing. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 5:20 pm

oh thanking you becuase i was totally paniking and making sure hte times of hte last trains and stuff... lol should be totally kool and i an MEGA excited
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ej_yay
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SD'ing.   Questions about SD'ing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions about SD'ing.
Page 1 of 1