Wicked UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wicked UK

Wicked Uk

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wicked Rp site!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justg0ttasing
Munchkinlander
Munchkinlander
Justg0ttasing

Female Number of posts : 425
Job : Student, Unprofessional Vocalist, Musician
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Wicked Rp site! Empty
PostSubject: Wicked Rp site!   Wicked Rp site! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 3:36 pm

Hey everyone! I created a Wicked rp (roleplay) site just about a month ago, and so far no one has joined. Wicked Rp site! 776492 I was wondering if anyone would be intrested? I need help with the descriptions of characters needed (all except Elphaba. Sorry,) and if anyone is willing to make graphics it would be greatly appreciated. :Pt: I also need people to rp! Like I said we need all the characters, plus random students, in order to start! Elphaba is the only character at this point. And if anyone is willing to help me or join I would be forever grateful. :spw:

Here's the link:

http://eminentthropp.proboards104.com/index.cgi

Thanks!

Justg0ttasing
Back to top Go down
miss_glinda
Pink Glinda Princess
Pink Glinda Princess

Male Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Wicked Rp site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Rp site!   Wicked Rp site! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 3:38 pm

ooo thsi soudns cool but i dont get what u mena or wnat t do heheh sorry im silly but i am a bit confusifyed hhahah hteeheeh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Justg0ttasing
Munchkinlander
Munchkinlander
Justg0ttasing

Wicked Rp site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Rp site!   Wicked Rp site! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 3:45 pm

haha it's ok. Well, I need people to play the characters. So like acting, except you type your actions and what you would say. I also need help making banners and other such things seeing as how i don't have the right programs on my computer. I also need help with descriptions, I'm afraid they aren't as good as I would like them to be, but I don't know how to make them better. That's really sad, seeing as how i want to be an author, haha. Anyways, but it's mainly just I need people to rp. I've been trying to post daily and stay active, but it's hard when I have no one to talk to, haha.
Back to top Go down
miss_glinda
Pink Glinda Princess
Pink Glinda Princess

Male Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Wicked Rp site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Rp site!   Wicked Rp site! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 3:49 pm

aww tehee... i kind of get it hahha.. well i cna type as glinda :) seeing as peopel sya i am on here i dont knwo.. iodn trelal yknwo what u wnat me to do heheh.. awww sorry its late and im glindafied and silly teehee sorry ill read it again tomrorw and probabal yundertasand heheh! ill help if i cna hhheheh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Justg0ttasing
Munchkinlander
Munchkinlander
Justg0ttasing

Wicked Rp site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Rp site!   Wicked Rp site! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 3:55 pm

haha ok thanks. Yeah if you want to be Glinda that would be fine. It's just like acting, but on the computer. I just thought I would let everyone here know, since no one is joining, and I'm just trying to get people to join so we can talk more about WIcked, lol. But any main characters will be made admins I think. So if you're willing to help and play a main character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wicked Rp site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Rp site!   Wicked Rp site! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wicked Rp site!
Page 1 of 1