Wicked UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wicked UK

Wicked Uk

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elphaba and Glinda

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
defying_gravity_x
Emerald City Citizen
Emerald City Citizen
defying_gravity_x

Female Number of posts : 5690
Job : Paper Rounds
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Elphaba and Glinda Empty
PostSubject: Elphaba and Glinda   Elphaba and Glinda Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:16 pm

"Miss Glinda, you are going to be late for your date with Fiyero if you don't hurry up!" Elphaba shouted from her bed, a thick book on her lap, her long black hair covering the side of her face.
Glinda rushed out of the dressing room barefooted and headed over to her shelf of shoes. Her blonde hair was gently curled with a shiny hair slide on the side to keep her hair away from her face. She was wearing a blue dress slightly similar to the one she had worn at the party the day Fiyero had arrived at Shiz, except this one was less frilly and puffy - she looked more grown up in this one. She finally chose a pair of matching blue shoes and she put them on, before turning to Elphaba.
"I'm off now, Miss Elphaba; I'll see you later!" she said excitedly, flouncing to the door and opening it.
"Goodbye, and probably goodnight, Miss Glinda." Elphaba said, still reading her book, with a quick wave before Glinda shut the door.

It was very late at night, or very early in the morning, when Glinda finally came back.
"I'm just going inside to tell Green Bean I'm here!"
"Sure"
Glinda opened the door and tripped through the doorway, giggling. The instant Elphaba saw Glindas face, she knew what had happened during the night, but decided not to speak out yet. Glinda closed the door and jumped down the steps to her bed where she flounced over to Elphaba and sat down opposite her.
"I went out with Fiyero..he gave me a teddy bear!" Glinda said excitedly, producing a teddy bear from inside her purse. "He said he gave it to me because I'm a very special girl! It's so cute, isn't it!"
She passed it to Elphaba, who took it and looked at Glinda as if she had lost her mind - well clearly, she had.
"Glinda, you're drunk. Now take that dress off and go to bed." Elphaba said strictly as if she was Glinda's mother. She put the teddy bear down on the bedside table and crossed her legs.
Glinda jumped onto her bed and tried to take off her dress, but did not succeed.
"What makes you think I'm drunk, you silly green bean!" Glinda giggled, still attempting to take off her dress. "Oh I had such a nice time with Fiyero! Lemons and Melons and Pear and Rum - oh so tasty, just like Fiyero.."
Elphaba rolled her eyes - clearly she had had far too much to drink and Fiyero was most probably behind this all. And the silly girl didn't realise her dress had a zip! Reluctantly, Elphaba got up and sat Glinda down - well tried to, as she kept trying to jump up and jump on her bed, so she was sitting there bouncing, as Elphaba tried to unzip the dress.
Finally she undid the zipper and sat back down on the bed and got ready for bed, but also for Glinda to tell her about the night - she knew Glinda wouldn't be able to resist telling her everything, even if she was completely out of her mind and had no clue as to what she was doing.
"Oh it was such a wonderful night! First he gave me a little bit of a drink and we sat down in some thing with wheels with some other people in there, who werent as yummy as my Fiyero.." Glinda said, and she finally got out of the dress, where it then lay crumpled at the foot of her bed. "Then we went into a place with more drinks and he gave me more drinks and we sat on a table.." Glinda jumped into her bed and pulled the covers over herself and hugged the teddy bear.. "And he said something and I had lot of drinks more.." Glinda giggled and hugged the teddy bear tighter and rolled around in her bed.. "And then another drinky and Fiyero said he's taking me here! It was so fun!"
Elphaba sighed and rolled her eyes as Glinda sat up and started tossing her hair at the teddy bear, as if it could see her showing off her hair and she was trying to impress it.
"I'm naming the bear Fiyero!! Oh no! I need to say goodnight to my dear Fiyero..but the door is so far.." Glinda said dramatically, putting the teddy bear on the pillow next to her. "Miss Elphaba, please may my dearest Fiyero come in so I can say goodnight?"
Elphaba shook her head and huddled up underneath her covers, and said "No, I am not letting him in here while I am in my night clothes!" Elphaba said, wishing that Glinda would just be quiet.
"But green bean, it's not nice to leave someone waiting outside and it's just soo far for me to go.." Glinda giggled dramatically, laying back down on her bed.
"Fine, but you are staying in that bed and he is not seeing me in my nightclothes." Elphaba said, knowing Glinda wouldn't leave her alone until she agreed to let Fiyero in. "MASTER FIYERO!"
Fiyero entered in a much less drunk manner than Glinda had, and he stood by Glindas bed. Elphaba sighed and turned around so she could not see them and that Fiyero could not see her.
"I just wanted to say goodnight to you Master Fiyero.." Glinda giggled, and moved forward with her covers to give Fiyero a goodnight kiss.
Elphaba made a sudden movement, but did not turn around. Deciding to let this one slide, she stayed quiet, listening for sign of movement from Fiyero. Glinda turned around to see Elphaba huddled up, and giggled.
"Miss Elphaba, it really is not that cold!" she laughed, poking Elphaba's cover. "It's HOT!" - and Glinda completely threw the covers off the bed, revealing herself to Fiyero in her pink frilly underwear.
"Would you like to come and lay down, Master Fiyero?" Glinda giggled, patting the bed.
At this, Elphaba turned around and glared at Glinda, then Fiyero, then back at Glinda, then at Fiyero again.
"Master Fiyero - if you make one move towards Miss Glinda's bed, you will feel sudden pain. I'm watching." she said coldly.
"Oh but Miss Elphaba, you really don't have to be watching what we do."
"Oh but Miss Glinda, I really do - especially this late at night and when you are drunk."
Glinda rolled her eyes and rolled over onto her back. She turned her head to look at Fiyero, who looked stupidly around.
"I don't have my pyjamas."
Elphaba rolled her eyes at Fiyero and his stupidity, ready to get up if he moved even a milimeter closer to Glinda's bed.
"You don't need any!" Glinda said, with her cute pouty face, trying to tempt Fiyero.
Fiyero considered it - well, semi-considered, for he was half drunk. But Glinda in her bed..in her underwear..and he didn't need pyjamas..it was all too tempting. But what about what he had told her? Would she remember tommorow? And what about now? Did she know what she was doing, or had those drinks totally drunkened her for the night? It would be horrible of him to do so but..
He stepped forward and lay down on Glinda's bed. Glinda quickly turned around to Elphaba and squealed "Hah! He got into my bed!" before turning back around to kiss Fiyero.
They were pulled apart. Elphaba had grabbed Fiyero's ear and pulled him out of the bed - where did she get the strength, a skimpy little girl like her! Glinda furiously jumped up and grabbed Fiyero's arm.
"MISS ELPHABA, LET GO OF FIYERO!" Glinda growled angrily.
"Wow, she even looks beautiful when she's angry.." Fiyero thought, his arms hurting, and also his ear.
Angrily, and very forcefully, Elphaba managed to drag Fiyero out of the room, while Glinda angrily protested from her bed, too drunk to get out of her bed - well. She had tried, but she sort of rolled off and couldn't stand up, so she had hauled herself back up.

Glinda groaned and turned her throbbing head to the side of her pillow.
"Got a headache?" Elphaba asked teasingly from her own bed.
Glinda opened her eyes and groaned even more.
"Yes."
Why was her head pounding so much? Why did she feel so sick and clammy? Was it just her, or was the room having a heat wave? Everything she could see was completely blurry. But her head..it was as if someone had inserted the bass drum from a rock band into her head instead of a brain.
"Remember anything?" Elphaba asked, noticing the teddy bear on the bed side table.
Glinda shook her head, and Elphaba chucked the teddy at Glinda's head, who just groaned and shook her head again.
"You were drunk." Elphaba said plainly, "You came back all giggly and told me you had this many drinks and then you insisted on me inviting Fiyero into the room. So I allowed him to come in because you insisted."
"You did what?" Glinda said, shocked.
"And you were in your underwear."
Glinda lifted the covers slightly and saw Elphaba was correct - she was in her underwear..how embarassing..she huddled the covers around her tightly as if ashamed that if she showed any part of body it would be embarassing.
"You invited him into your bed and you got to the stage of kissing before I had to drag him out of the room by his ear!"
Glinda looked ashamed of herself. She drank a glass of water - Elphaba stayed away from the water - and lay back down. She saw the teddy bear and remembered one small detail from last night.
"He told me something" Glinda said quietly, turning to lay on her stomach.
Elphaba's eyes widened, and she walked over to sit on Glinda's bed.
"What did he tell you?" she asked.
"He said he's..going..somewhere."
Elphaba was curious, but she could tell Glinda wasn't going to remember. Not after the state she was in yesterday. A knock at the door and Elphaba answered it. It was Fiyero with a bunch of flowers. Perfect timing.
Elphaba took the flowers by the plastic wrapper and laid them on Glinda's shelf for her. She whispered something to Fiyero, and left the room.
Fiyero sat down on Elphaba's bed.
"She won't mind, will she?" Fiyero asked awkwardly. "Me sitting on her bed."
Glinda shrugged, too embarassed about last night to say anything.
"So you..don't remember what I told you..Elphaba said you don't..see, I was thinking.."
Glinda shook her head before saying, "You said you were leaving."
There was a very long silence in which Fiyero sat and thought and Glinda stared at the wall infront of her.
"I'm not leaving. I'm leaving you."
Glinda made a sound which sounded something like an upset "Oh!"
"You're just..too expensive and..you think it's all about you."
"But I can change, Fiyero, I can!"
"I'm sorry, Glinda." he said softly, and he looked at her for a last time before leaving the room.
Glinda looked down at the covers and started fiddling with the tussles. Elphaba walked in a while after, and Glinda turned away from her when she sat down on her bed.
"Well, what did he say?" Elphaba asked. When Glinda didn't reply, she added "I can wait here for ever you know. Your going to have to tell me soon."
There was a very long silence before Glinda said anything.
"He said he's leaving me." Glinda said, trying her best to hold back her tears and not look at Elphaba. "Because I was too expensive and think about myself all the time."
Nothing was said. Glinda sniffed and tried not to cry.
"Glinda, turn round." Elphaba said softly.
But Glinda didn't want to turn around, and Elphaba started to realise the pain Glinda felt. No, it wasn't the same sort of love, but she'd been through something similar.
"I know what it's like, to be unloved.."
"No you don't!" Glinda said, in her hardest attempt not to start crying. She managed with shaking hands to get the teddy bear and hug it.
"No, not in the way you feel. But you can't keep your feelings in like that. You've got to be brave and move on."
"How?"
"You let him go."
There was a moment where neither said anything or looked at each other. After a few minutes or so, Glinda gave the teddy bear to Elphaba.
"I'm letting him go." she said bravely.
To Elphaba, the sad, brave smile Glinda had on her face was the sweetest thing ever. She took the teddy bear and put it on her bed. She wanted hug Glinda as if she were her daughter, or a sister.
Perhaps Glinda didn't know it yet, but Elphaba was the nicest, kindest, most helpful, most supportive and best friend she had ever had. For a moment, she wanted to hug Elphaba.
But the hug didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
http://xwestendx.blogspot.com/
defying_gravity_x
Emerald City Citizen
Emerald City Citizen
defying_gravity_x

Elphaba and Glinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elphaba and Glinda   Elphaba and Glinda Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:41 pm

Credit to Lizzy also who helped with making this story up x
Back to top Go down
TryDefyingGravity
Grand Ozian
Grand Ozian
TryDefyingGravity

Female Number of posts : 2398
Job : Babysitting
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Elphaba and Glinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elphaba and Glinda   Elphaba and Glinda Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:42 am

Ahh, it wasn't exactly made up in the usual sense *___*

We're too awesome, Vai <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lizzyy_x
defying_gravity_x
Emerald City Citizen
Emerald City Citizen
defying_gravity_x

Elphaba and Glinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elphaba and Glinda   Elphaba and Glinda Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:14 am

Yeah there's a bit before but I can't add it ;)
Back to top Go down
TryDefyingGravity
Grand Ozian
Grand Ozian
TryDefyingGravity

Elphaba and Glinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elphaba and Glinda   Elphaba and Glinda Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:20 am

I'd advise you not to *____*
Back to top Go down
defying_gravity_x
Emerald City Citizen
Emerald City Citizen
defying_gravity_x

Elphaba and Glinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elphaba and Glinda   Elphaba and Glinda Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:41 am

"YOU SOLD MY HUSBAND!" =D
and
"THAT'S BOQ NOT FIYERO" =D
All I can put :| ;]
Back to top Go down
TryDefyingGravity
Grand Ozian
Grand Ozian
TryDefyingGravity

Elphaba and Glinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elphaba and Glinda   Elphaba and Glinda Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:42 am

You sold my husband = Lizzy being unable to hear properly :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elphaba and Glinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elphaba and Glinda   Elphaba and Glinda Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elphaba and Glinda
Page 1 of 1