Wicked UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wicked UK

Wicked Uk

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matinees and Stagedooring

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I'mNotThatGirl
Winkie
Winkie
I'mNotThatGirl

Female Number of posts : 20
Job : Student :)
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Matinees and Stagedooring Empty
PostSubject: Matinees and Stagedooring   Matinees and Stagedooring Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 3:18 pm

Hii .. I'm going to see Wicked on 19th May matinee .. and I really would like to go to Stagedoor.What time will the matinee end around?I have to get a bus at a certain time .. and at matinee will they not come out after? Will I have to get there before?

Thanks.

x
Back to top Go down
carrotamy
Munchkinlander
Munchkinlander
carrotamy

Female Number of posts : 339
Job : Veterinary Assistant
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Matinees and Stagedooring   Matinees and Stagedooring Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 3:25 pm

The matinee show roughly finishes around 5:30 :)

Not sure about the other questions as i have only seen the show once, but when i did go to the matinee Kerry came out after it as she was getting something to eat lmao!

So i think it depends really.
Normally if you get there before the show you see some of the cast arriving :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/drummer_amy
Stacie
Wicked Admin
Wicked Admin
Stacie

Female Number of posts : 7185
Job : Student
Registration date : 2006-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Matinees and Stagedooring   Matinees and Stagedooring Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 3:50 pm

I think a few of them sometimes come out but if they do they don't like to stop because they need to get something to eat between shows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matinees and Stagedooring   Matinees and Stagedooring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matinees and Stagedooring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wicked UK :: Archive-
Jump to: