Wicked UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wicked UK

Wicked Uk

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

random things in life that make you smile :)

Go down 
+2
Emmy
IxLuvxIdina-*Danno*
6 posters
AuthorMessage
IxLuvxIdina-*Danno*
Shiz Student
Shiz Student
IxLuvxIdina-*Danno*

Female Number of posts : 3311
Registration date : 2006-12-01

random things in life that make you smile :) Empty
PostSubject: random things in life that make you smile :)   random things in life that make you smile :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 2:49 pm

not sure if this should be here or green room but oh well :)

i really like when you wake up at the weekend and a little bit of sun is shining through the blinds and it makes the room glow a bit

waking up on a saturday thinking its a monday and then going back to sleep when you realise :)

birds chirping

watching a sunset and sunrise

when its summer and its really hot in the day but then you go outside in the evening and its just the right temperature and you can sit and watch the sunset and then you can watch all the stars in the sky

when your in a bad mood and listening to the radio the one song that you love so much comes on and you cheer up :)

when you and your best friend start finishing off eachothers sentences and you think how lucky you are to have one person who will stick by you forever

when your cat climbs into your bed at night and wakes you up in the morning by meowing really cutely :)

i know its very long but thats exactly why i love life so much :)

x-x-x
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Popular
Popular
Emmy

Female Number of posts : 913
Job : Student Teacher
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: random things in life that make you smile :)   random things in life that make you smile :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 3:16 pm

The rain on your window at night where you all warm and tucked up in bed.

Dancing around my room to my favorite music and singing along of course.

bumping into people on the street when you least expected it.

When you close your eyes and are moving a long and its sunny (you know the way that you get the blinking images) and the warmth you get from the sun especially after its been raining for ages and misserable.

Beging able to sit back and think wow i never thought id be here

Coffee with friends and how they can cheer you up.

Hearing a song on the radio that you havent heard in ages and then feeling like getting up and dancing to it.

The way my dog looks at me when she wants something or because i do something she thinks is daft.

smelling fresh cut grass

the smell after it rains
and
reading books out on the lawn when its summer in the sun.

ill stop there i could go on poss for a long long time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alittlebitperky
Emma Jane
Emerald City Citizen
Emerald City Citizen
Emma Jane

Female Number of posts : 6641
Job : BAPA STUDENT
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: random things in life that make you smile :)   random things in life that make you smile :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 4:21 pm

ixluvxidina-*elle* wrote:

when your in a bad mood and listening to the radio the one song that you love so much comes on and you cheer up :)

i got that with my ipod the other week i think it was after htey called of my show because of the bad weather... put my ipod in and i think it was Idina singing here made me smile lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ej_yay
*ElphabaEvenstar*
Ozmopolitan
Ozmopolitan
*ElphabaEvenstar*

Female Number of posts : 1268
Job : undergraduate and full time lunatic!
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: random things in life that make you smile :)   random things in life that make you smile :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 4:24 pm

when you wake up and the sun is shining...automatically puts me in a good positive mood :) think thats already been mentioned...but hey...worth mentioning twice ;)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tortuga_evenstar
wicked_mad
Munchkinlander
Munchkinlander
wicked_mad

Male Number of posts : 326
Job : Proffesional actor/Amateur singer/dancer
Registration date : 2006-11-23

PostSubject: Re: random things in life that make you smile :)   random things in life that make you smile :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 5:49 pm

Emmy wrote:

When you close your eyes and are moving a long and its sunny (you know the way that you get the blinking images) and the warmth you get from the sun especially after its been raining for ages and misserable.

I hate that! It gives me migraines! =)...
Ermm ok good things...

The night before you are seeing wicked! (of course)

When your dog stares at you and thinks your a tard when your singing and dancing!

After you have just done a show!

LONDON! (L)

When an amazing film thats hilarious is on, On a depressing day like sunday (school next day) and its on at like 9 so u can just watch it and chill!
Back to top Go down
http://www.daddy-fantastic.piczo.com
IxLuvxIdina-*Danno*
Shiz Student
Shiz Student
IxLuvxIdina-*Danno*

Female Number of posts : 3311
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: random things in life that make you smile :)   random things in life that make you smile :) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 3:39 pm

when its been an emotional day and your upset about something and then you suddelny think of a reason why the situation maybe just not as bad as you think and you feel happier again :)

x-x-x
Back to top Go down
Emma Jane
Emerald City Citizen
Emerald City Citizen
Emma Jane

Female Number of posts : 6641
Job : BAPA STUDENT
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: random things in life that make you smile :)   random things in life that make you smile :) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 5:43 pm

when you randomly sing wicked and people enjoy it and don't tell you to shut up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ej_yay
Lucy
Galindafied Elphie Wicked Mod
Galindafied Elphie  Wicked Mod
Lucy

Female Number of posts : 2647
Job : pro nappy changer
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: random things in life that make you smile :)   random things in life that make you smile :) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 1:31 pm

I posted this "List of things I like" on my LJ so I'll copy it here:

chocolate (because I eat it every day and can't live without it)

London (because it's a beautiful city with amazing atmosphere and I was so happy every time I was there. And because I'm going back again in June)

books (because there are amazing stories and philosophies in them)

Wicked (and everything that has something to do with it)
   a) Idina Menzel (because she is an amazing actress and singer, she's nice, she took a picture with me, she is beautiful and her singing Defying Gravity made an experience of my life. Because she is Idina Menzel)
   b) Kristin Chenoweth (because I'm going to marry her. Because she's sweet and cute and blonde and a wonderful singer. And because I'm off to NY in March 2010 to see her)
   c) the story of Wicked (because it's breathtaking and sad and beautiful)
   d) the music (because it already annoys my family and I listen to it every day)
   e) the cast of Wicked (Helen, Martin, James, Katie, Adam, CJ, Miriam Margolyes and Nigel Planner: I love you!
   f) Apollo Victoria theatre (because it's the biggest theatre I've been to and it's green at night and all the passing cars tourn green, too)
   g) the book (because it made me so angry and I can't finish it and because I'm trying to translate it)
   h) all Wicked things incl. Grimmerie, posters, pink and green, etc.

music (because I can't live without it and it sets my mood. I like musicals, Nelly Furtado, Kristin/Idina,.. and my favourite song is Once Upon A Time by Eden Espinosa)

films (because you can watch them when you've got nothing else to do and because some of them are really good. My favourite one is Moulin Rouge. For ever.)

mountains (because they are huge and beautiful, because I can ski there in winter and run and shout in summer)

swimming (because I go swimming every Tuesday in the morning and love it)

fan fics

writing (because when I write something I like - letters to friends, Litearature commentaries - it looks quite nice. I also like to make up my own stories and write them down. I love to use my ink pen)

talking (because I'm talkative. A lot. I always try to say everything I know even though I know I should shut up. I talk very fastly and people usually don't listen to me. I also enjoy speaking English. I know some people - even English people - have no idea what I'm talking about and they don't understand me.)

read&black and pink&green (because red goes good with black and pink goes good with green)

my Tshirts (because I make them and they say what I like)

my cell (because I've got tons of pictures I love to look at in it. I hardly ever text or call)

Norway (because it's the most beautiful country in the world and I did my final project about it)
   Norwegian flag (because I have it everywhere. There must be like 12 of them only in my room. I also have them on my pencil case, school bag, all the other bags, some clothes, mp3 player, CD player, text books, school desk, etc.)

daydreaming (because it's cool. I live my own fairytale. I don't care I'm never down-to-earth. Some people have already found out I'm *somewhere else* most of the time. Jitka, my friend, told me that it's nice I have my own little world and don't let anything bother me. And my French teacher keeps telling me to wake up. But I won't.)

long showers (because they're great and I never want to step out of the shower and I waste all the hot water every night and it makes my dad freak out)

peach ice tea, tea, coffee latte, Frisco (because they taste good)

svickova (because it's my favourite dish.)

being online (because I can talk to my online friends)

my teddy bear (because I take him everywhere with me. His name is Danny and I got him from my mum when I was 12. It's my first teddy bear and he's been in so many countries. And because I can't fall asleep without him. People laugh at me when they see him but I don't care.)

theatre (because I love going to see musicals and plays)

freedom (because it's the best thing in the world)

Sorry it's soooo long. It took me all night to write it lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dianne-pilkington.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random things in life that make you smile :)   random things in life that make you smile :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random things in life that make you smile :)
Page 1 of 1