Wicked UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wicked UK

Wicked Uk

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ugly betty SPOILER

Go down 
+5
Justg0ttasing
Emmy
mrmrchris
Stacie
misspopular
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Justg0ttasing
Munchkinlander
Munchkinlander
Justg0ttasing

Female Number of posts : 425
Job : Student, Unprofessional Vocalist, Musician
Registration date : 2007-01-29

ugly betty SPOILER - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugly betty SPOILER   ugly betty SPOILER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 10:19 am

Off topic: haha Hi! I play trumpet, xylophone, vibraphone, glockenspiel, bells, chimes, cymbals (suspended and crash) cow bell, (all the percussion I learned how to play in August, though cow bell and cymbals weren't that hard, haha), I like to goof off on the Gutair, Bass guitar, and piano, and i sing. And I might learn how to play Marimba this august, it just depends on what our teacher wants us to play, lol.

On topic: I liked it too. No Wicked, but they talked about HairSpray, though I know nothing about the musical, and don't know what it's about. I know it's a broadway musical though. =) Seattle never has anything good come ever I've decided. lol
Back to top Go down
http://eminentthropp.proboards104.com/index.cgi
Emmy
Popular
Popular
Emmy

Female Number of posts : 913
Job : Student Teacher
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: ugly betty SPOILER   ugly betty SPOILER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 8:36 am

lol Wow amazing list i dont play half as many but am always making sure i have pieces from shows to play which rocks . Been working on getting up to be able to take exam to be sionging teacher then i can inflict all mu pupils with broadway and they love it or else ( wouldnt really would have ever persuade them to like it). Cant wait for next weeks ugly betty well this weeks now could watch it tommorrow or may wait till friday umm decisions decision.

Also learning the Marimba sounds greta and I only wish I could play Gitar (too confusing for me in someways when my friend tried to teach me though :( ) Its the same in Lincoln (UK) really but i do almost have a dirext to London and Westend on the train only 2 hours ish away then but still sucks as not that many tours come here seem to all go to Grimsby (God knows why?)

Sorry i keep going of topic I get carried away though I am on topic in some places well one. :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alittlebitperky
Justg0ttasing
Munchkinlander
Munchkinlander
Justg0ttasing

PostSubject: Re: ugly betty SPOILER   ugly betty SPOILER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 8:51 pm

lol that's cool. I wish I knew what I was going to go to college for, but I don't know yet. Maybe occupational thereapy. I would like to go for music, but it's so hard to find a job, from what I've heard. lol I would love to teach a class about Wicked. Of course I haven't seen any Broadway musicals, that I can remember. I'm kind of worried about learning Marimba, because we have... I think it's 3 octave Marimba's. Yeah, I live a little north of Seattle, only by about 20 min. but Washington never gets any good stuff. Once in a while a good band will come, but never anything like Wicked. It came through Seattle last October, and of course I missed it. Yeah, sorry I'm off topic too. I'll stop typing after my on topic sentences.

Yes, I can't wait for this week's Ugly Betty. It's going to be intresting, I hope she goes to see Wicked this week!
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Popular
Popular
Emmy

PostSubject: Re: ugly betty SPOILER   ugly betty SPOILER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 5:48 am

We can but hope that she will it would rock if she did then we might get to see some of the show on the tv in the episode.

Of the beaten path (or topic)
College uni both rock I love it though Uni felt like a lot less work that teacher training (I did History in the end at Uni wanted to do Music but stupid place said I couldnt do it less I went to Hull for half my course so i said ok ill just do History) Now training to be a Primary teacher and looking into Singing tutoring (which i think i will defo do)
Back to top Go down
Justg0ttasing
Munchkinlander
Munchkinlander
Justg0ttasing

PostSubject: Re: ugly betty SPOILER   ugly betty SPOILER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 2:13 pm

Yes, that would be totally awesome. Then maybe I can convince my little sister to like Wicked. She doesn't want to see it, but we're going to see it anways. :D I think I'll have my mom sit in between us so I don't hear her complaining.

Off topic:
Sounds cool. I just wish I could go to college for music, and not have a hard time finding a job. I think it would be cool to play my trumpet on Broadway though. Like for Wicked... Hmm... I'll have to look into that, lol.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Popular
Popular
Emmy

PostSubject: Re: ugly betty SPOILER   ugly betty SPOILER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 9:16 am

I know some who plays trobone but thtas in Les Mis most of the time he does different shows sometimes if that makes sense he goes to others when they need people but normally plays for Les Mis. I think I may set up my own buisness at some point selling music and doing music tuition as well etc get some other people involved to teach other instruments etc.

ugly bettys on tommorrow yay.
Need to go see Wicked again how to convince my mum that for her birthday present she wants to see Wicked not Mary Poppins (My Nans giving her tickets to see a show you see and I get to go too which rocks)....goes off to plot.
Back to top Go down
Justg0ttasing
Munchkinlander
Munchkinlander
Justg0ttasing

PostSubject: Re: ugly betty SPOILER   ugly betty SPOILER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 5:48 pm

that sounds cool. It's just hard for musicians to get jobs. At least here. *rolls eyes* I've found that most of the music industry is now based on how people look, rather than their abillity to sing. There are a few who are good though. I wish is were easier. At this point I think I'm going to go to school for special effects for movies. Hey! If I do, and they make Wicked into a movie, I may be controlling Animals! lol That would be cool. I hope they make it a movie. Maybe I'll continue going to college so I can join the local Symphony's. Maybe even the Seattle Symphony, that would be cool too! I could see my band teachers then, lol.

I'm so happy! Ugly Betty if FINALLY going to be new this week! Same with Grey's Anatomy! Finally! I can't wait! I'm so tired of the repeats they've had on the last couple of weeks. Hopefully THIS week they'll go see Wicked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ugly betty SPOILER   ugly betty SPOILER - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ugly betty SPOILER
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wicked UK :: Archive-
Jump to: