Wicked UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wicked UK

Wicked Uk

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Jade Odessy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
elphabathropp3rd
Winkie
Winkie
elphabathropp3rd

Female Number of posts : 12
Job : student, but one i will be an actress i and will most definately 100% play elphaba
Registration date : 2008-05-15

The Jade Odessy Empty
PostSubject: The Jade Odessy   The Jade Odessy Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:49 am

i am going to posts my story in chapters cos it's to long to put in as one long post. but before i do i will need to explain it a bit.

this is the way the story happens in my head.
it is sort of a sequal to wicked (if SON OF A WITCH was never written). however (as in the musical) fiyero is disguised as the scarecrow (but in a costume and in the story he is not in a scarecrow costume as i thought it would detract from the story) and still alive and elphaba did not die. and (as in the book) they have a son Liir but unlike th book or the musical they have a daughter, jade. jade is my character who i invented based partly on me, and mostly on my best friend chelsea. she is introverted and timid, and very emotional, and still trying to work out who her mother and father are as people. she is about 13 years old.

Chapter 1: Tears

Jade stared at the clothes of the woman se had never met. A tear rolled down her cheek as she surveyed the remains of the witch. Liir , who had been stood beside her, put his arm round his distraught sister she sobbed into his sleeve. As jade stepped away from her brother liir took a hevy brown bag from his shoulder, out of the bag he pulled a pair of glittering red shoes. the sight of shoes caught jades atention
"the ruby slippers but how..."
i did that dorothy a favour."
he placed the ruby shoes next to what was left of the witch

a man lay on the road, surrounded by straw and bits of rough material. his face was covered in blood, and his limbs lay limply by his side. A woman walked to him, knelt by his side and began to bathe his wounds.
as jade and liir aproached the spot where fiyero lay they caught sight of the woman tending, Jade ran to her father
"GET OFF HIM, GET OFF HIM DO YOU HEAR ME, JUST LEAVE!"
The woman stod and left as silently as she had arrived. A torrent of tears fled down Jade's face. The salty water stung her face, the pain seemed unbearable.
once her father came to, Jade busied herself making him comfortable
"jade" fiyero said " go to elphaba, travel to the oz/fliaan border and wiat for me there"
"you can stop pretending, we know elphaba's dead, we were there"
"no she is in hiding, quickly now jade i will be with you again soon i just have a few things to sort out"
Back to top Go down
elphabathropp3rd
Winkie
Winkie
elphabathropp3rd

Female Number of posts : 12
Job : student, but one i will be an actress i and will most definately 100% play elphaba
Registration date : 2008-05-15

The Jade Odessy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jade Odessy   The Jade Odessy Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:54 am

chapter two
goodness

"Fiyero" shreiked the shrill voice the other side of the courtyard. the painful noise split fiyero's ears. he had caught sight of the woman who resembled a mirangue in her pale blue dress. On her head was balanced an absurd crown. The apearcance of this image of "goodness" was all together ridiculous. Around were regular people dressed in regular clothes and you only had to scan the vast crowd to spot, with a sigh of despair fiyero crossed the heving courtyard to meet Glinda The Good. as he parted the crowd he pondered the irony of this name, this ifinite title. goodness, was Glinda realy an icon of all that was good? Not only the fact that she was unbearably anoying but she was also partialy responsible for elphie's downfall. all of the wizards stupid followers. All of them had blood on their hands.
"fiyero darling how wonderful to see you"
"Glinda"
"Have you come to your senses and left elphaba to rot at kiamo ko?" she giggled
"I have come to tell you what has happened in the vinkus, to break you from the deluded mist our
wonderful wizard has heaped upon you"
"i know what happened with dorothy fiyero i am not a child"
"oh? well i came to tell you elphaba's alive"
fiyero's abrupt anouncment shocked Glinda. She left.
Back to top Go down

The Jade Odessy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wicked UK :: Wicked Stories/Fan Fiction-
Jump to: